Mission, Vision & Goals
It is our mission at Whitington to develop independent life skills that lead to self-sufficient families.
It is our vision that all children, youth, and families are independent, self-sufficient and contributing members of society.
- Ensure safety and optimum growth opportunities for referred children and families.
- Maintain a culture that promotes learning and strives for excellence.
- Achieve reunification or other appropriate permanency for children as quickly as possible.
- Design and maintain a service delivery system which is child-centered, family-focused, community-based and outcome-oriented.
- Develop and manage a collaborative multi-disciplinary array of services which are immediately accessible, seamlessly integrated, fiscally accountable and dynamically linked with other services.
- IARCA – The Indiana Association of Residential Child Care Agencies
- National Coalition of Family Based Services
- Non-Profit Association
- Better Business Bureau